OPPORTUNITIES FOR EMPLOYMENT AT STEVE KRAVITZ PHYSICAL THERAPY
Steve Kravitz Physical Therapy is expanding and looking for a Licensed Physical Therapist in Nashville, TN or in New York City to join the staff.
Seeking an Experienced Full-Time Physical Therapist – Nashville Tennessee
About Steve Kravitz Physical Therapy
Steve Kravitz Physical Therapy is an outpatient physical therapy practice committed to helping people live a balanced pain-free healthy life. We do this by offering world-class manual therapy based physical therapy in a calm and soothing setting that exemplifies clinical excellence. We are recognized for our innovative hands-on therapy approach, which yields faster pain relief and longer lasting recovery.
Steve Kravitz has been developing his unique method since 1998 in his almost 20 year career as a widely sought after therapist. He owns and operates a business in New York City as well as Nashville and is eager to expand the practice at this time with a practitioner that has experience in hands-on therapy and is eager to train further in a wide range of manual therapies. Steve can provide a collaborative work environment, a talented marketing and office support team, and a flexible work schedule. We work hard to help people live a life without pain but understand that work-life balance is critical to productivity and overall happiness. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in Nashville and be a part of a small but exceptional team.
The Physical Therapist’s job duties include but are not limited to:
- Obtain patient’s medical history
- Evaluate and administer treatment in consultation with Steve Kravitz and the referring physician
- Complete all appropriate documentation in the patient’s digital medical records
- Instructs patient and their family in appropriate patient care
- Assists in total rehabilitation of the patient
- Performs necessary clerical and other duties assigned around treatment
- Support the practice by referring clients and developing business for the company
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years experience working in an outpatient setting
- The successful candidate will have strong manual therapy skills as well as exercise rehabilitative clinical experience.
- The ideal candidate is willing and eager to learn new manual therapy techniques and concepts, possess great communication and interpersonal skills, and be highly motivated
- Completed coursework from Barral Institute, Upledger Institute, Institute of Physical Arts, or other major institute teaching manual therapy is a major plus
Offer includes a beautiful office in the heart of Green Hills, Nashville, Tennessee, vacation pay, performance based bonuses, and medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Please email a cover letter saying why you are the right person for the job and also a current resume.
Please do not call the practice and please email all correspondence to the email address provided below.
Job Type: Full-time
- $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 + /year + benefits
Basic Application Questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: TN Physical Therapy License?
- How many years of Patient Care experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you in Nashville, TN 37215? If not, please list your zip code.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
EMAIL RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org